Practical information for current students

Each student will sign a student agreement with the IMLEX consortium. Here you can see a template of the student agreement for Erasmus Mundus scholarship holders and self funded students.
IMLEX EMJMD Student agreement 2020 template

Instructions at the UEF

Kamu student handbook is the main source of information for UEF study related instructions and guidelines. As IMLEX is a joint programme, many instructions are programme specific. The IMLEX coordinator will send detailed information for the admitted students, and students have a Teams environment where they receive news of current issues and official documents.